Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fish & Chips Anyone???


Holy fish cake batman........ check out what we saw in Port Pirie last weekend.

While driving to our hotel, we came across this Barnacle Bill shop. What an interesting turn of events for this church after it was retired.

My mum's nephew was married.....no.....................not at this place. Ha ha.

But she say to her brother this church would have been cheaper, married at the back of the church and all guests handed a fish pack on the way out.

So if you don't want to eat more chicken this time, how about some fish instead???

Technorati technorati tags:

3 comments:

  1. Well, you've certainly been a busy little porky pig haven't you Percy! If you're thinking about a holiday in 2010, would you like to come to my place for a visit? I have a cute little Penelope Piggy who I think you'd like to meet....
    Nana Cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nana Cheryl, its a date:) Can't wait to meet Penelope:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lucky...can you email me your email address so I can send you a pic of Percy with an F18 Hornet...hugs Khris

    ReplyDelete