Saturday, December 26, 2009

Farm Visit Part 3

Dear Mum,

I went outside the sheds and found this huge pile of hay and couldn't resist climbing over them, I even saw a mouse. I was glad the hawk didn't come looking for his dinner, or he may have eaten me.

Aren't you glad about that mum??





I helped Richard, he's the farmer.... to move his tractor and I enjoyed that.






The cabin is very comfortable.


Then I helped Carey (Jude's hubby) to mow the lawns. I got to ride on this great mower. But it was a bit noisy and it took a long time , lots of grass to mow.




Next day Charlie, Jude's grandson took me for a ride on his new bike. I enjoyed that.



We then had to go home. Andy and I were so tired, we had to go to bed for a rest.

Thanks Jude, I had a great time at the farm with your family.

Next time we talk mum, I'll be showing you some Christmas lights I saw.


Love Percy.

Eat more chicken.


Dear Percy,

My goodness you did have a fun visit at Jude's farm. How lucky were you to get to see all those wonderful animals and get to ride on some cool machines. Very glad the hawk didn't eat you too.

Take care.

Love

Mum.







Technorati technorati tags: , , ,

2 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed your visit to the farm and dont forget you still owe me for the postage stamps.

    ReplyDelete