Friday, April 30, 2010

Wedding # 1 For The Year

It's excitement plus back home and I am so glad I made it home in time for all the fun and celebrations.

Mum & Dad's daughter Amy is getting married tomorrow. I was back in time from Townsville to go to Amy's kitchen tea.





My mum decorated the apron and we all got to write messages on it. We partied for 6 hours at her kitchen tea.



Can you see me in the apron pocket? That's Josephine on the right, she's Amy's Maid of Honour. I have now been invited to go on her honeymoon in November to New Zealand.

Josephine is mum & dad's niece and both used to spend a lot of their school holiday's in each other homes. I sent a few weeks up at Josephine's parent's sheep station back in February.

Better go and get fitted for my wedding clothes.......

Eat more chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment